Eastport Health Care, Inc. is offering ID NOW COVID-19 testing at their Calais location, by appointment.
Tuesday, September 7th – 8:30 – 12:30
Wednesday, September 8th – 12:30 – 4:30
Tuesday, September 14th – 8:30 – 12:30
Wednesday, September 15th – 12:30 – 4:30
Location: 55 Franklin Street in Calais.
ID NOW is a molecular test that is accepted at the Canadian border and for diagnosis of COVID-19.
For further information or to schedule an appointment please call 207-454-0864. You can also visit, https://www.fda.gov/media/136524/download, for more information on the ID NOW test.
Report COVID-19 Scammers
When you see an ad, email, text message, or you pick up a call and the offer is to reserve your vaccine appointment, know it’s a scam. The CDC will not require your social security number or banking information, if you feel that it is a scam, hang up and call the number below.
To report COVID-19 scammers, call: (207)-287-8016
Department Phone Numbers and Emails
- City Manager: 207-454-2521 ext. 1001
- City Clerk: 207-454-2521 ext. 1000
- Finance Director: 207-454-2521 ext. 1003
- Revenue Collector: 207-454-2521 ext. 1005
- Assessor/Code Enforcement: 207-454-2521 ext. 1006
- Recreation Department: Business Phone: 207-454-2761
Cell Phone: 207-214-8792
- Public Works: 207-454-2763
- Police Department: Non Emergency 1-800-432-7303
Voicemail Box: 207-454-2752
- Fire Department: 207-454-7400